Hier erhältst du Hilfestellung zu Themen wie...
  • Bodybuilding, Kraftsport, Training
  • Ernährung, Essensratschläge
  • Sporternährung, Fitnessfood
  • Anabole Steroide

Wichtige Punkte vor dem posten...

Training Session von Reuben Bajada

Hier erfahrt Ihr alle Neuigkeiten aus der Bodybuilding - und Fitnesswelt !

Training Session von Reuben Bajada

Neuer Beitragvon Dok » 01.06.2009, 01:50

Ich habe mich mal für die Training Sessions von Reuben angemeldet. Jetzt bekomme ich regelmäßig e-mails von "ihm" mit Tipps und Ratschlägen zum Training. Denke ist noch ganz interessant für den ein oder anderen. Wer Reuben nicht kennt soll bei Youtube einfach mal "reuben bajada" eingeben.
Werde hier immer wieder updaten wenn ich eine neue e-mail von ihm bekommen habe.

Session 1 - Myths

Session 2 - Build Muscles without Fat

Protein vs. Creatin

Session 3 - Training Plateau
"Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat's gemacht."
Dok
Pro
Pro

Blog: Blog lesen (29)

Neuer Beitragvon Dok » 04.06.2009, 01:50

Session 4 - What worked best for me last year?

Hi Domenic, I do hope you've liked my training so far, as I stated earlier, these are the primary fundamentals of a successful muscle
building program. Personally, I have many clients who use me as a solid proven source of information. There is lots of rubbish and profit driven
info out there and at times the more you read the further away from understanding things you actually become. I find putting in the ground
work before attempting to improve your body is the key to maximising your time in the gym and the dedication you've applied to your diet.

In this training session I'll touch a little more on what worked best for me over my last year of training. Obviously with an increasingly heavy
workload and an increase in personal coaching requests I have become far more time conscious than ever before, there are days where I
feel like there just ain't enough hours to get things done! For you Domenic and also for many others this can be a very difficult hurdle
to get over when you have such solid intentions for building muscle. This led me to furthering my knowledge of my psychological & mental
training techniques.

What techniques? I touched on this before but I'm going to mention it again. Your goals and intentions are essentially the driving force behind
everything you do in and outside of the gym. So for now you can forget about my chest workout I designed or my methods of eating which iv
posted on my site. It's what comes before all that which plays the role of the light at the end of the tunnel and the so called 'man in your head'
driving you forward when your at your weakest and you feel further and further away from making those long awaited gains!

Your mind is your best friend- not your enemy. Tapping into the power of that voice is something so powerful that I want you all to know about
how to make the most of it.

I was recently sent a book written by a fellow Canadian based personal trainer which had a chapter all about the importance of the 30
minutes before actually walking into the gym. This obviously caught my eye, as I'v always been pretty interested in understanding how your
muscular and internal energy flow can effect building muscle with correct stimulation.

Basically, back in March this year I took the research on board and included them into my daily schedule. Honestly, and it feels a
little strange to say this but these changes turned out to be the most beneficial I made in 2008.

The guy who wrote the book details the importance of things like adequate sleep before training, which actually results in higher levels of shock
on each muscle during weight training. Another technique was a form of extended deep breathing for 5 - 10 minutes before strenuous exercise,
which aids oxygen transportation throughout your bloodstream- providing your muscles with the fuel they need for strength, growth and stamina.
This alone actually increased my recovery times by over 250% last year at my last test in November.

These such techniques are so simple yet so effective, though you have to realize this is just the start when it comes to preparing your body and
mind before training. If you want to check out some more about pre-training mental techniques just email me back here or check out the website
for yourself.

[http://www.vincedelmontefitness.com]

Apart from that, make sure you stay tuned for more tips and advice in my weekly and fortnightly training emails.

Much like yourself, I know how tough it can be to convert the hard work you put in the gym into actual eye catching physical results. So remember,
regardless of what stage you are at on your muscle-building journey, I'm always one email away and happy as ever to help with anything along
the way.

This is my greatest passion and something I've been fortunate enough to succeed at. It's always a great feeling to know there are other people
out there who don't just want to live an average paced life, though have the commitment and never say die attitude towards creating a body and
mind far beyond the competition.

All the best and I'll talk to you soon!
"Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat's gemacht."
Dok
Pro
Pro

Re: Training Session von Reuben Bajada

Neuer Beitragvon Dok » 09.06.2009, 13:55

Dok
Pro
Pro

Interessante Beiträge

Zurück zu Artikel